CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Weight Loss Journey Week 2

Okay everyone, this week I have been really discouraged. I am only on my second week of weight loss and total I have like 44 more pounds to lose to get to a healthy weight. I am so incredibly focused this time around I have never wanted to lose my weight as bad as I do now. I took all my measurements this morning and weighed. I didn't take my measurments last week, so I don't know if I lost any inches or not(wish I had), as far as weight went I gained 0.6lbs which isn't too awful bad...but when you consider that I have been using 17-23 of my points allowance of 23 points it is very dissappointing for me. I have exercised daily walking at least a mile and the last three days I have started including upper and lower ab crunches and I still gained. I am seriously hoping that it is either muscle gained(ya know they say muscle weighs more than fat) or any woman knows the other reason it "might" be. Lets just hope its one of the too. Until next week everyone, then I can share any inches lost with you too. WooHoo!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I prefer to think you are about to get a visit from Aunt Flo. That way when Flo leaves you will lost the weight that you would have lost this week! Keep up the good work!!!