CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Lack of New Recipe posts this week

I apologize for all the missing recipes and pictures this week. My husband has been working overtime the past few weeks. On a regular day he leaves at 5am and doesn't return home until 5:30pm. The past few weeks he hasn't been returning until 9 or 10pm. Which leaves me to take care of our two little monsters by myself all day. I also babysit three other children during the day. I do have to say I have moved single parents up to a completely new pedestal. I honestly don't know how they do it all! I think I would go crazy if I didn't have any help from DH. I have been known to gripe occasionally about the lack of help from him around the house but man do you ever realize how much they help you by not doing anything but entertaining the kids.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I hear ya! I've been missing your recipes and I will tune in next week for more!